Historic - Mixed Use 164,000 sf - 6 Stories

LEED CS Gold Certification 2014

After a ten year vacancy, the Victory Center has been transformed into 165,000-square-feet of research, lab and high-tech office spaces located in Cleveland’s HealthTech Corridor. The H-shaped brick structure, originally built in 1917, is the largest building between downtown and University along Euclid Avenue. The redevelopment of the original building followed strict criteria to meet the terms as Historic Tax Credit project, while still managing to meet LEED CS Gold standards.

Features:
  • 40% water savings
  • 30% regionally sourced materials
  • Over 300 custom-made, double-paned windows to meet historic and efficiency criteria
Owner:

Scott Garson & Company

Architects:

Domokur & Associates

General Contractor:

PCS Construction

Budget:

$12.7m